Here are a few things we need to cover and be reminded of:)
- Practice Wed. May 6 at 6:30 p.m. We will either be in the gym or the dance room. (I know that my little 8th graders won't be there and Bree) Make sure that you get a calendar from Kaitlyn and be ready for Summer Practice to begin bright and early June 8 at 6:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Payment DUE
- May 6 7:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Work out with Mom/Grandma/Aunts:) Bring your CANS
Appetizers:
Veggie Tray w/ Dip
Chips w/ Dip
Sides:
Fruit Salad
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Drinks:
Cooler of Water Bottles
Soda (cans or 2 ltr bottles)
Paper Plates & Napkins
Plastic Utensils & Cups
ALSO...we will be off for an entire month!! I want everyone to be safe!! Please work on your flexibility and WORK OUT...June 8 will be here before you know it and I want everyone to be prepared to endure 3 hours of practice and CAMP!! Also just a few things to think about over the month...
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS POST...EITHER BY COMMENTING ON IT, TEXTING ME, OR E-MAILING ME. I want to know that you have ALL seen it:) See you Wednesday or I will see you June 8:) Good Luck to everyone trying out for Dance Co.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
THIS IS FOR OFFICERS:)
I just wanted to go over a few things with you:) I want you to know that I am so excited to get this year going. I have a couple things that I just want you to be aware of.
Thank You!!
Meg
- Drill team is an intense SPORT that requires HEART, DESIRE, PASSION, and DEDICATION. I promise that if you can make it through the summer and camp. You can do ANYTHING in life, school, and drill!!
- Camp will be long and so much FUN!! Start mentally and physically preparing yourself for 8 hours of dancing:)
- PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you are feeling overwhelmed, stressed, etc. I can't help out if I don't know!! Also PLEASE PLEASE tell me when things are going on...I think summer will be easier than these past few practices because you will be out of school!!
- Once June begins...you are officially SILVERLINE members, which means you are EXPECTED to be present at SilverLine functions, practices, events:)
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS POST...EITHER BY COMMENTING ON IT, TEXTING ME, OR E-MAILING ME. I want to know that you have ALL seen it:) See you Wednesday or I will see you June 8:) Good Luck to everyone trying out for Dance Co.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
THIS IS FOR OFFICERS:)
I just wanted to go over a few things with you:) I want you to know that I am so excited to get this year going. I have a couple things that I just want you to be aware of.
- I have sent in your camp information. You are now officially attending BDT camp. It is going to be AWESOME. I want to know that you guys will do and be your best while at BDT camp. This camp is a great oppertunity to bond as officers and decide what you want from your 2009-2010 team. I think it is great that most, probably all of you will be trying out for Dance Co. I just want you all to be aware that you will be going to a dance camp 3 out of the 5 weeks of June. You will be attending team camp June 18-20, Dance Co. Camp is June 25-27 (I believe), and then you have BDT camp June 29-July 2. I know that you can handle this and I LOVE that you will be having so much exposure to dance camps...soak it all up!! Make sure that you...
- Keep in shape.
- Eat Right
- SLEEP
- Stay FOCUSED
Thank You!!
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment