Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...Make sure to check this post and the one below...

Drill Team Hair

I sent out an e-mail to all of your Parents. Hopefully they received it:) I just want to also post it on the blog:) Please make sure that you and your parents read this:)

This hair is for Go For It Camp & BDT Camp right now. I am asking that
it is done like this every day of both camps:)

Here is the e-mail that was sent out:

I am laughing pretty hard that I am sending this to you:) I was just searching around the Internet and got to thinking about hair...random I know. I just wanted to let you and the girls know ahead of time how I would like their hair to be done for CAMP (yea...so soon)!! I am sure that you are all expert hair braiders:) I am not at all...hopefully I can get good at it, but as for right now I have nobody to practice on.

I have attached 2 pictures and a YouTube link (for those of you like me that can't braid...I am not sure if it will help, but I love that I can find ANYTHING on YouTube)

(Not in e-mail) The Picture that is at the bottom is how I would love it to look EXCEPT I want the part straight down the middle. No zig zag.

And now for the best part the YouTube video:) I hope that it helps. If not it will make for a very very good laugh!!
YouTube of How to Braid Hair

So basically this is what I want
1. Double French Braid
2. Part starting in the center (Straight)
3. The fun bun in the center
4. Slicked/Wet Hair

Thank you so much for all of your support and letting your girls be apart of this program!! I am so excited!!! Let me know if you need anything!!

Meghan

MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHECK THE POST BELOW
AS WELL AND LET ME KNOW YOU READ THIS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment