Alrighty Ladies....
Drill Team is about to start. Football Halftimes!! Assemblies!! and....COMPETITION!! Very exciting. I just want to make you aware of some things going on
****When practice begins the end of July, I will be giving you Mini Liner Flyers I can't TELL you to have at least 10 girls signed up but I can ASK YOU NICELY to please do so****
1. August 29 you will be performing at Blessed Sacrament at the Fall Festival. The time is not set in stone yet, but most likely you will be performing around 1:00 or 1:15 Call Time will be 12:15 or 12:30 depending on the performance time. We will be performing 2 routines back to back. Officers Camp Dance and the Mini Liner routine (we will be passing out Mini Liner flyers as well)
2. In the first 2 weeks of August you will have some random practice times...due to choreographers coming in. The time and date of when these will take place is still TBD so I apologize for this, but hopefully I will know soon:)
3. Come to practice with your smart heads on ready to clean and learn!! Please practice all of the routines that you know!!!
4. If you have not given me your dance shoe size yet...please do!!!
You are the best!! Have a good week...I will see you soon!!! Let me know that you and a parent have read this:)
Megs
No comments:
Post a Comment