Wednesday, September 9, 2009

...the next 2 weeks...

Ok...I am all about schedules, in order for us to conquer Kick and have it ready for homecoming we have to follow the agenda below!!! We really need to pull together and get down what I have planned out for us!! I am going to start with tomorrow. Tomorrow's practice (9/10/2009) is canceled, Jenni had something come up and I have my work arranged and I cannot change it...so lucky for you, you will have a morning of rest!!!

THURSDAY 9.10.2009
NO PRACTICE

FRIDAY 9.11.2009
Mini Liner and Run everything!!!

SATURDAY 9.12.2009
Officers Performance

HERE IS WHERE FOCUSING NEEDS TO COME IN!! GET YOUR CALENDAR OUT AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU PAY ATTENTION TO CERTAIN THINGS THAT ARE REQUIRED OF YOU!!!!

MONDAY 9.14.2009
Cleaning Kick. Partner Section, Floor Section, and Turn (8 sets of 8)

TUESDAY 9.15.2009
Cleaning Kick. Finish Monday Section if not finished. Get through Double Kick Section and Group Dancing Section. (7 sets of 8)

WEDNESDAY 9.16.2009 1:00-3:00
Kristin our Athletic Trainer is coming in to help out with stretching ideas. We will put some of Military and Dance into formation. Most likely going on in Military.

THURSDAY 9.17.2009
Cleaning Kick. Tombe Section and Individual Kicks Section. (5 sets of 8)

FRIDAY 9.18.2009
Cleaning Kick. Starting the Rotation and Long Kick Line section. (8 sets of 8)

SATURDAY 9.19.2009
PICTURES:)

MONDAY 9.21.2009 (MY BIRTHDAY...HA HA)
Cleaning Kick. Finishing the Rotation and Long Kick Line Section.

TUESDAY 9.22.2009
Cleaning Kick. FINISHING to the END!!! WOOT WOOT

WEDNESDAY 9.23.2009 1:00-3:00
Setting Kick outside on the Field. Back inside to work on Dance and Military
***Because we keep splitting our Hip Hop Pants, I need you to go to the D.I. or if you have BLUE jeans that you can use that will be great. I want you to bring in pants that are fun and cut up (tastefully) they have to be able to do a cuff roll up at the bottom like a capri. You will still need to wear bikers underneath. YOU MUST HAVE THEM FOR THIS WEDNESDAY PRACTICE, YOU WILL DO HIP HOP IN THE HOMECOMING ASSEMBLY. If you do not have your pants to this practice you WILL NOT be doing hip hop at the assembly. If you need help let me know NOW not the week of***

THURSDAY 9.24.2009
everything

FRIDAY 9.25.2009
KICK KICK KICK!!

here is the secret word so I know that you read this and wrote down certain things that must be done!! "HOLLA"

See you in a couple of hours...go mini line and silverline!!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment