Sunday, December 20, 2009

...great job...

WAY TO GO YESTERDAY!!!

I am so proud of ALL of you!! It was so incredible to watch you throughout the day...you were such beautiful dancers and you were so kind to everyone out there...you were just shining!!! I loved every second of it!!! YEA!!! CONGRATS!!! Enjoy the moment and I will see you back at practice on December 29 in the elementary gym from 7:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.!!! Remember your appropriate practice attire, your signed paper, great attitudes, ready to work hard, etc...Keep up this momentum so we can be unstoppable!!!

I have a thought to share with you...Last night as I was driving home completely proud of all of you I began thinking of something that made me even more PROUD...WOW we have come so far this season. Every school works very very hard to be noticed and most times it takes years and years and years to do this...your team did it in 1 season. That is AMAZING!! Schools, parents of other schools, competition directors, your competition, your OWN school is NOTICING YOU!! BE proud of that because that is "winning" to me!!!

Merry Christmas...enjoy the break...and be thankful for all that happened to us yesterday and be thankful for all of the blessing you receive everyday!!!

xoxo
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment