Saturday, January 9, 2010

...PROUD...

I have nothing else to really say except...I am so PROUD of you. I never in my life ever dreamed that I would have the opportunity to be surrounded by such amazing, incredible, and talented young girls. When I set off to become a coach my goal was to make you better people, share the love I have for Drill and its importance, and hopefully make some kind of impact on your life, I never realized how much the goals I set off as a Coach would be returned to me from all of you. Because of all of you I am a better person, my love for Drill continues to grow, and I KNOW that you have all left a footprint on my heart!!!

You are my amazing classy team that should be so proud of what you have done this year!! You just competed your hearts out with everything you had and have been awarded greatly!! Just remember this: 13th to 2nd in ONE season...what an accomplishment!!!

Soak it all in...sleep in...do your homework...be great people...BE CLASSY...and get ready for the HUNT beginning on Tuesday 6:00 a.m.!!! I am so HAPPY, THANKFUL, and PROUD to be a member of the Juan Diego Family...THANK YOU!!!

xoxo
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment