My Girlies!!!
Life is full of learning experiences!! And I feel like being on this team we learn a lot every single day...even if you were not on this team you would ALWAYS be learning something everyday!!
You are young and I know that...I have been there...believe me!! So know when I tell you things I do it because
1- I think the world of you
2- Its learning (something that I am doing everyday as well)
3- Respect
I would tell somebody this even if they weren't on my drill team and they weren't a HUGE part of my life (because believe me, every single one of you are a HUGE part of my life...or I wouldn't care this much...agreed??)!!
Be smart on what you post on Face book, My space, etc. The world sees it and guess what there are some scary things in this world!! So all I am asking is for you to be smart on the information you give out and especially the pictures you post!!!
I do this because I care about you...and you know that!!! Got it:) LET ME KNOW YOU GOT THIS!!!!
I will see you at 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday for Practice. I still don't have information regarding the B-Ball games!! You are the best team ever!!
xoxo
Megs
No comments:
Post a Comment