I just want to start off by saying how much I love this team and how proud I am of each and single one of you. You are the most incredible young women I have ever known and I look forward to seeing your grow up. And you can't get rid of me I am a part of your life for FOREVER!! I am looking forward to what we have coming up!!
FRIDAY APRIL 29 Practice for Dancing for Dylan: 6:45 a.m. PLEASE PRACTICE WE ARE DOING DANCE!! There are A LOT of dancers that will be attending this and it is an HONOR to be performing on behalf of their family! I want to make sure that we look amazing so we can show Mandy how amazing we are...because we are pretty amazing!!! I am really looking forward to this performance and I think it will be an amazing way to end your year!!
MAY 1 TEAM BANQUET
MONDAY MAY 2 PRACTICE 6:45 A.M. PLEASE CAR POOL TO LAYTON. I WILL BE THERE MOST OF THE DAY HELPING SET UP SO I WILL BE ALL OVER THE PLACE SO I WILL NEED YOU YOU GUYS TO BE PREPARED AT ALL TIMES. REMEMBER THIS IS FOR DYLAN:) I am not sure what time we need to be to Northridge but I would imagine between 4:30-5:30. I will let you know when I know. You need to be ready. Please look very professional; Odyssey Dance ad tons of studios will be there. Please have your hair slicked in a left sided part with a low STRAIGHT pony tail. Please come in your tights, wear your warm-ups, toms shoes, and your pink PRAY FOR US. Bring your 2 unitards and I will have your hair piece...bring bobby pins please...this will be awesome!!
Also we are going to do Costume Check in on Wed. May 4 at 7:00 a.m. PLEASE HAVE EVERYTHING or I will have the school put a hold on year books, grades, etc. Follow the directions carefully
MILITARY
**Fill a tub or a sink with Woolite and cold water and soak the costume, rinse it out and lay to dry**
- Military Jacket (Hanger. Put Name on the inside of the Jacket with masking tape)
- Silver Hairpiece (Plastic Bag)
Dance
- Unitard (Hanger. Name on the inside with tape. Please wash GENTLE CYCLE, INSIDE OUT in COLD water and lay to dry)
Officers
- Striped Top (Hanger. Name on the inside with tape. Please wash GENTLE CYCLE, INSIDE OUT in COLD water and lay to dry)
- Striped Scarf (Please wash and un-safety pin.Please fold NICELY and put in a plastic bag and attach it to your Striped Top hanger)
- Black Belt (don’t wash, plastic bag NICELY)
KICK
- Turquoise Top (Hanger. Fill a tub or a sink with Woolite and cold water and soak the costume, rinse it out and lay to dry)
- Skirt (Wash and fold NICELY in a plastic bag)
- 2 Booties (Folded NICELY and put in a plastic bag)
BOTTOMS
- Short Unitard (WASH. Hanger. Name on the inside with tape)
- Military Unitard (WASH. Hanger. Name on the inside with tape)
JEWELS & Misc. Costumes
- 2 Wrist Jewels, 1 Neck (Please put in plastic bad NICELY, put your name on the bag and also put how many jewels are missing)
- Intro Dance Turq. Costume (Hanger. Name on the inside with tape. Please wash GENTLE CYCLE, INSIDE OUT in COLD water and lay to dry)
- Intro Turq. arm bands (don’t wash, plastic bag NICELY)
If I am missing and costumes please let me know:)
Print this out and FOLLOW VERY carefully!! Let me know you. Now I need you to get back to me ASAP with the following answers please:
1. What is on April 29 and what time?
2. What is on May 1 and what time?
3. What 2 things are on May 2 and what time is 1 of them?
4. What is on May 4 and what time?
xoxoxoxoxoxo-Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment