Oh...how I have missed you all so very much!! I wanted to pass on the information for our sweet Angel, Dylan. His viewing is tomorrow (Friday)
from 6-9pm at the Ogden West Stake Center 2200 S. 4300 W. West Haven, Utah. It is about an hour from my house to get there. Brandon and I will be arriving there right at 6:00 p.m. (maybe even a little earlier) because it will be packed! I know that Mand would love to see you girlies as would I. Here is the family blog for Dyl http://dylandshaw.blogspot.com/ and his obituary
http://obitsutah.com/obituary/7729/dylan-d-shaw.htm
I hope that you are doing well and that you are healthy and so so happy!! This team...this incredibly special team will never forget what that little boy taught us! We will FOREVER be Doin' 4 Dylan!!! Love you to the moon & back SilverLine!!
xoxo-Meg
"Because I knew you I have been changed FOR GOOD"
No comments:
Post a Comment