Sunday, August 23, 2009

...Aug. 24-29...

Hi Ladies!!

Here is what is going on for the Week!!! Please let me know that you read this:)

Monday- There is not enough room for everyone at the Performance on Sat. Aug. 29 so we have to separate into 2 groups. I have you separated so you are either in Mini-Liners (get your HEADSTANDS) or Camp Dance. We are not changing anybody's counts...formations may have to be manipulated a little, but we are not going to change anything. So we will separate into 2 groups tomorrow.

Tuesday- Kick...WE WILL FINISH

Wednesday- We have to go to the field (because we have Mini Liners the next 2 Wed.) and space out Hip Hop (Halftime Sept. 4) and Mini Liners (Halftime Sept. 11). We will do this quickly. When we come back in we will run everything and begin cleaning KICK (Sept. Homecoming Game)

Thursday- Jenni will finish cleaning Hip Hop, etc.

Friday- We will work a little more on our 2 Groups for the Performance.

Saturday- Blessed Sacrament Fall Festival Performance. 1745 East 9800 South. You are performing at 1:15 p.m. You must be there READY at 12:30 p.m. I have a Coaches meeting that morning that I have to be to, I will hopefully get there right at 12:30, possibly a little later. I will put a parent and your Officers in charge:) Come in your Car Wash T-Shirt, Warm Ups, and FLIP FLOPS. You are wearing the costume that you already have. Please wear your hair with a left part SLICKED (I mean slicked) straight low pony tail, full make-up, don't worry about eye lashes for this performance. Wear one of your diamond clips. So you need
  • Black/Blue Stripe Dress
  • Tan Tights
  • Tan Shoes
  • One Diamond Clip
We will hand out some Mini Liner flyers after as well...Remember GET MORE GIRLS

You girls are doing AWESOME!!!

Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment