- Buy your $4.00 tickets TOMORROW. Your tickets are $4.00 because you are riding the bus or something like that:) Just go with it, that is the price I was told. I am sorry that you have to pay...dang economy!!
- Make sure you get a Check Off sheet from Ash TOMORROW
- Parents Meeting tomorrow night. 7:00 Make sure somebody can attend:)
- There is school on Thursday so practice will begin at 6:30 a.m. You need to come with your hair slicked (in bun if you can) eye lashes on. You will be excused at 7:30 a.m. and then you need to go get full make-up on (except lips and blush) make sure it is dark:) We will be taking the bus down and I am not sure what time it is leaving (I will let you know tomorrow) but you have to ride home with a PARENT from SilverLine (i must know who you are riding back to JD with). I will excuse you from school to put your tan tights, fishnets, and biker UNI on, thermal shirt (white shirt not colored bra), warm up bottoms, warm up jacket, hoodie (if you have one or wear a JD one) and team shoes.
- Friday normal practice
- Saturday 7:00-10:00 a.m. A VERY VERY INTENSE practice, especially if we want to do Military next week (which we do...right)
- You are all AWESOME and tomorrow we will have 26 practices left until competition:) yea!!!
Megs
No comments:
Post a Comment