Sunday, November 1, 2009

...VOTE TIME...

Ok Ladies I have something that I would like you to vote on:) This is for Football Halftime. I am still not positive when the game is this week, since we are playing Cedar I am guessing that it may be on Saturday (because they are coming from far away), but I really don't know...Let me know your vote by 9:30 p.m. tonight

Option #1- Perform Kick. It would be your last time performing Kick on your home field.

Option #2- Perform Hip Hop. Save Kick for the next game (that is if we win this weekends game) This will be preformed at the U of U.

***READ THIS BEFORE YOU CHOOSE just some info***
We are playing Cedar on Nov 6/7. I am sure their Drill Team will come down. They took 2nd at State.

This may get a little confusing. If we win the game on (and yes we will :)) Nov 6/7 we have a chance of playing Bear River again. They are playing Wasatch...not sure who will win between them. Whoever wins that game we will play on Thursday Nov. 12 at 11:00 a.m. Check out the 3A football brackets if that will make more sense of this:) So I don't know if you want to save Kick for this game... www.UHSAA.org

I need your votes by 9:30 p.m. tonight 11.01.2009!!! It is November...make sure you come to practice tomorrow ready to make progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment