Sunday, May 23, 2010

...Vision Dance Studio Try-Outs...

Hello Team!!

Thursday night was a blast!! You all made me so EXCITED to get going!! Alrighty, I know that I talked about the ballet fundraiser. I need to know who can make it for sure because I forgot that it is the same day as the Try-Outs to be on the High School Company Team at Visions Dance Studio. If you are able and want to try out I think it would be a wonderful opportunity!!

Vision Dance Studio
12600 S. 2464 W. Suite 160
Riverton, UT 84065
801-542-7321

Company Auditions are:
Wednesday May 26 from 6:30-9:00 and Thursday May 27 from 7:30-9:00
The company will be great if you are wanting more technique, ballet, etc.
Check out their website for more info http://www.visiondanceandlearningcenter.com/

So please let me know ASAP (by Monday May 24) if you are able to do our ballet fundraiser and what day you can come:) You have to be to JDCHS @ 6:00 p.m. in your new blue T-Shirt and pants!!

xoxo
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment