Tuesday, June 1, 2010

...car wash & garage sale...

SilverLine & Parents!!

I hope that you are excited for the BEST car wash/garage sale in the WORLD!! Just keep telling yourself...this will buy us a costume...this will pay for choreography:) OK, here is what is going on for SATURDAY JUNE 5!!! I will be out of town and most of you know how I STRESS...so please don't give me any reason to STRESS...PRETTY PLEASE. Be the perfect, motivated, caring, and VERY HELPFUL girls that I know that you are!! These memories are what make drill fun so make it a very PRODUCTIVE and FUN day!!

JUNE 5 Car Wash & Garage Sale
  • Please be there @ 6:30 a.m. (I know early, but it will be worth it) corner of State Street and 11400 South (where Albertson's use to be)
  • Wear your SilverLine Blue T-Shirt, shorts or pants what ever you want (no bummies showing please) with LOTS of sunscreen!!!
  • Help set up tables, chairs, etc
  • GREAT ATTITUDES & AMAZING HELPFUL SKILLS!!!!
  • NO BOYFRIENDS unless they bring their cars (and every single one of their friends and their cars) you wash their cars and then they LEAVE...love ya:)
  • Make sure your parents read the e-mail that was sent to them!!
  • SELL YOUR PRE-SOLD TICKETS...just to put into perspective if EVERYBODY sells their tickets that will be $850.00!!! Make sure you bring the tickets and money to the car wash...LETS DO THIS LADIES
You are an incredible team and I am so excited to see what you do on Saturday...please make me PROUD!!!

**Here are your questions. Please e-mail, text, or leave a comment (leave name on comment) on this post with the answers. By Thursday June 3**
1. What day is the Car Wash/Garage Sale?
2. What are you wearing?
3. What time do you have to be there?
4. What will you have all day long???
5. No what? But they can come and get a car wash and bring every single friend of theirs and then they leave???

xoxox- you guys rock please don't give me anything to stress about on my 1 vacation I get:)
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment