Sunday, October 10, 2010

...Happy 10.10.10...


Hello Cutest Girls!!

I hope that you had a FABULOUS homecoming weekend. I am so proud of you and everything that happened on Friday!! What a great day!!!!!! I love spending time with you girlies and I love watching you grow!! You can check YouTube your videos are up. Here is what I want accomplished for the week...
Monday-Run Everything Hip Hop, Military, and Kick.
Go over Dance. I would LOVE it if you got through the entire slow section...YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Tuesday-Run everything. Go on in Military...Here are some dates to remember Headstands you have until October 21 to get those headstands down. Also you ALL have until October 21 to get the back roll into the push up.

Wednesday- Run everything. And you start....THRILLER this is a FUN routine!!!

Thursday- Run everything. Going on in Kick...I want to finish Kick Tuesday Oct. 19

Friday- Run everything and finish THRILLER

Tell me the #1 thing you should be doing for KICK, DANCE, MILITARY, HIP HOP?? Starts with a P and ends with a RACTICING...

xoxo to the moon and back

No comments:

Post a Comment