Wednesday, October 6, 2010

...VERY IMPORTANT...

Hello my most talented bunch of girls ever...I have A LOT to cover in this blog so please PAY ATTENTION!!

1. Thursday Practice (tomorrow)
  • We will start in the gym RUN EVERYTHING QUICKLY and then head to the field.
  • Wear warm clothing. DO NOT wear our current warm-ups, but something that you can get wet, because the field will be wet. Also WEAR TENNIS SHOES so they can get wet and not your dance shoes:)
  • Be mindful of your placements on field because we DEBUT SOME OF OUR KICK ROUTINE FRIDAY!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??? HOLY CATS THIS IS EXCITING!!!
  • ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND SCHOOL ON THURSDAY BECAUSE YOU MAY GET A SPECIAL SURPRISE?? JUST SAYIN' ITS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO BE AT SCHOOL TOMORROW:)
2. Friday (THE BIG DAY)
  • Practice will end at 7:00 (or a little after) a.m. we MUST be prepared. Please come and start warming up so we start. We will run Spirit Assembly, Kick, and Hip Hop 110 times:) because you will be performing all of them this day:) After you are excused from practice you must got get your hair performance and PROFESSIONALLY LOOKING ready
  • PLEASE WEAR YOUR JERSEY AND A WHITE SHIRT UNDER IT FOR SPIRIT DAY. YOU MAY WEAR YOUR WARM-UPS JACKET DURING THE DAY. (YOU WILL NEED THEM FOR THE FOOTBALL GAME ANYWAYS)YOU MAY WEAR YOUR TOMS SHOES
3. Friday Performances
  • Assembly. I am not sure what time you will be let out. I am still waiting on SBO's to tell me what time you are practicing. For the Assembly you need the following:
A. Hair COMPLETELY DONE. Bump bangs, Pony tail from eyes, Pony from ears, and the rest of your hair in a STRAIGHT SLICKED SLICKED SLICKED PONY.
B. Make-Up DONE. Wearing Eye Lashes.
C. Navy SL sweatshirt
D. Turq. Friday Top (MUST PIN BRA TO RACER BACK OR WEAR A RACER BACK BRA)
E. Turq. Leggings
F. Navy Shorts
G. Silver TOMS
H. JEWELS
  • Please come in your Jersey and Warm-Ups Jacket & Pants & TOMS. We have been invited to Tailgate for the school. CALL TIME FOR THE GAME IS COMPLETELY READY AT 5:15 P.M. You will be wearing EXACTLY what you wore for the assembly to tailgate and we will perform HIP HOP. Hair and make-up DONE!!! We have to be in front of the boys locker room at 6:15 p.m. performing at 6:30 p.m.
  • AND THE MOST IMPORTANT...Our Kick Performance. This is homecoming and we want to have a special night...as soon as the tailgating is complete we are going to do go back in and do a little bonding ceremony, please don't rush it to go and watch the football game because we really need to focus on our homecoming performance and the importance of being a TEAM and doing our PERFECT...which is looking each other in the eyes knowing we are giving our very best!!! This is what you need for the homecoming performance:
A. Black Shorts Uni (not the one with sleeves but the one with straps)
B. Tan Tights
C. Black Fish Nets
D. Black Dance Shoes
E. JEWELS
F. DrumLine Hat (which we will hand out Friday Night)
G. DrumLine Jacket (which we will hand out Friday Night)
H. Boots (which will be handed out Friday Night)

4. And Lastly...Chels needs you to e-mail her ASAP

with your favorite action shot of yourself so she can make a panoramic!!!

Let me just say this ladies....I am so proud of you that I am speechless and I know you think that is crazy, I always have something to say. I want you to know that your hard work speaks volumes and I am so incredibly blessed to have you all in my life. You make my life crazy, but it keeps me going every second. I will always be your number one supporter and I will always be here for you at any time of your life!! Know that my heart is so full it is starting to move into my entire body:) Lets make this homecoming something very special and create memories that you will remember for years and years and years...for 9 of you this is your very last high school homecoming...I want you to reflect on the years at JD and really treasure 10.08.2010!! This day will go down in SilverLine history, but it is up to all 17 of you to make that happen...Read it...it has a little Meghan spin on it of course:)
"Well I want you to understand somethin'. To me, being perfect is not about that how many kicks you do out there. It's not about winning. It's about you and your relationship to yourself and your family and your friends.

Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didn't let them down, because you told them the truth. And that truth is that you did everything that you could. There wasn't one more thing that you could've done.

Can you live in that moment, as best you can, with clear eyes and love in your heart? With joy in your heart?

If you can do that SILVERLINE, then you're perfect.

I want you to take a moment. And I want you to look each other in the eyes. I want you to put each other in your hearts forever, because forever's about to happen here in a day and a half."


Lets make this so special ladies! Please let me know you read this entire post forwards and backwards by texting me this: UNSTOPPABLE

xoxo to the moon and back!!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment