Saturday, December 4, 2010

...a team that can't be beat won't be beat...


SilverLine

We are 2 weeks away from the beginning of our Competition Season. Can you believe it is already here? This team has taught me so much already and I hope that you are also learning many things on this journey: I hope you are learning the importance of teamwork, dedication, heart, soul, and above all love and respect for one another. It is ok to have up's and down's and bumpy roads, it is what you do after that is important. Always remember we can't go through life alone and it is important to ask for help. Always stay positive!! Never walk away from a situation wishing you would have handled it differently. The next 2 weeks will be challenging and oh so much FUN!! Stay in the PROCESS, don't get frustrated, and learn. Step back and watch your team and be so very proud of where you started, where you are right now, and where you are going to go...this Journey is OURS...THE TIME IS OURS.

I don't care about the outcome or how many trophies we get, I care about the experience, being prepared, being dedicated, being respectful of all, being kind, and YOU DANCING WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WITH YOUR ENTIRE SOUL AND YOUR WHOLE HEART. That is what I care about...I believe in every single one of you...I believe that you can accomplish ANYTHING that you want to accomplish. I will support your dreams and wishes and I will ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU!!!

Please watch this video...It is a Pre-Game Prayer that Nebraska does and I am kind of loving it...I have an idea for a Pre-Competition thing that we will start Christmas Party Night...


Dear Lord, in the battle that goes on through life,
I ask but a field that is fair,
A chance that is equal with all in the strife,
A courage to strive and to dare:
And if I should win, let it be by the code
With my faith and my honor held high;
And if I should lose, let me stand by the road
And cheer as the winners go by.

So as we embark on the next 2 weeks lets keep our hearts and minds pure and be ready to push ourselves in life, in drill, and in school!! Here is an outlook of the next 2 weeks. I want you to be mentally and physically prepared as best as possible!!

Monday- Finish Dance (please come knowing movements and with lots of ENERGY)

Tuesday- Run Everything by 6:30 a.m. Start going through Military and getting through all of the small changes I want to make.

Wednesday- Run Everything by 6:30 a.m. 6:30 a.m.-7:00 a.m. Start going through Kick. 7:00-7:30 going over Triple, Box Turns, and Fouette Turns. Please don't get frustrated or think too hard...just do:)

Thursday- Run Everything by 6:30 a.m. Continue in Military if necessary and Continue on in Kick

Friday- Run Everything by 6:30 a.m. See where we need work:

Monday-Friday Of Following week run everything...build confidence and love the process:)

Text me so I know you read this by answering:
Are your ready to Ignite the Light of the SilverLine Drill Team???

xoxo to the moon and back!!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment