Sunday, November 28, 2010

...go away snow...

Ok...

After talking with Jenni we are not comfortable with you girlies driving in this weather. I am really sad about this in a big way, but we are canceling practice for tomorrow. YOU must be prepared for Tuesday's practice. I am begging that you PRACTICE and practice a lot to make up for tomorrow.

Here is the thing: we have to finish Dance this week. If we don't finish it this week we will have to do an early morning Saturday practice. I am sorry about that, but we need to be prepared in all areas and have dance complete.

Your safety is too important to us and that is why we are not comfortable with you driving...this is much worse than last week (I would have had you practice last Wednesday...haha just sayin') but it is supposed to snow all night so and we haven't seen this much snow in a LONG time. So please PROMISE me you will practice on your own and A LOT.

Text me letting me know you got this and also please read the post previous to this one that I wrote about this morning:) Text me telling me YOUR BIGGEST PROMISE IN THE WORLD THAT YOU WILL PRACTICE AND BE PREPARED FOR TUESDAY PRACTICE AND EVERY PRACTICE FROM HERE ON OUT!!

xoxo to the moon and back

No comments:

Post a Comment