Monday, October 12, 2009

...it is GAME TIME...

Hi cute girlies....

I heard today's practice was a little rough, but you worked your little HEARTS out...THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! It is going to get harder and harder down the road...we are now in Competition season. I want you to promise me that you will start taking amazing care of yourself, your body, and your mind. Please run around the house, run outside (bundle up), do some kind of cardio activity every day...we need to be at our BEST!!

I hope that you are practicing all of your routines...we will be doing kick again for football and we want it to look better than homecoming:) You are all doing such an amazing job and I am so very proud of you!!!

I do have an announcement to make...it is important that tomorrow and everyday here on out that we come with our heads on!!

After many hours of thought and after a ridiculous amount of hours fixing formations....We have decided to have the entire team in Military. I have every bit of faith in this team that you will make it work. Yes! I have had to change most formations Yes! Many of you will be in a different place and Yes! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Tomorrow is going to be dedicated to getting through the new formations of military...lets make it our goal.

We will come to practice SPRINT 4 laps (bring your running shoes, if you do not have running shoes you will wall sit), stretch quickly, run Kick, and get through Military as ONE UNIT...A TEAM!!

We need to make a goal of not sitting out of practice...you need to be deathly ill, have an out of control fever, you can't stand up you are going to throw up kind of sick...it is competition season!! It is time to rise above!! You are all capable of being amazing...lets show your school what AMAZING means!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question Time...)I am not going to send out a reminder. If I do not have responses in to me by 9:30 p.m. TONIGHT 10.12.2009, proper discipline will take place...wall sit, planks, you know...)

1. What is our goal for tomorrow's practice 10.13.2009
2. What is due Wednesday 10.14.2009
3. What must your remember in the morning?
4.What are YOU going to do to help build your stamina? (answer not in the post...all about you)

No comments:

Post a Comment