Thursday, October 29, 2009

...defy gravity...

Ok...First things first. You will be excused at 1:45. This is what you need for tomorrow:

Wear to school

Hip Hop Shoes

Warm Up Jacket

Hip Hop Shirt

White tank top

NO COLORED BRA

Halftime

Remember to be on your best behavior! As soon as you are checked out change into your warm up pants and meet in the gym.

Spankies with TIGHTS or Jazz Pants

Normal Bra

White tank top

NO COLORED BRA

Warm ups

Team Hip Hop Shoes

Socks! (We don't want stinky shoes!)

Hip Hop shirt

Hair/Makeup

Low ponytail (It doesn't need to be slicked but make it look nice, ready before you come into the gym)

Everyday makeup

After we are done performing and all of the kids have left with a parent, we will go back out and watch the game in block. Anything that you wear besides the warm ups must have JUAN DIEGO printed on the sweatshirt. Make sure you bring enough extra clothes to keep you warm! (Blankets are good too!)

***Make sure you have things to keep you warm. You may wear hoodies (JD), but your warm-up jacket will go over them during the halftime:)


Well...we are last on the floor for Military (we have to bring it)....We will probably be middlish for Dance (we will have to bring it again), and most likely we will be first on the floor for Kick (major bring it). So with that said, it is the time of the year that I find a little theme within our theme and this is it "Defy Gravity". It is from Wicked, yes I am obsessed:) And the words "For Good" that I use a lot with you girlies is also from Wicked...AWESOME SHOW, I would love to take you to NYC and see it with all of you.

Back to Defy Gravity...Ladies we have everything right in front of us and we are capable of doing some pretty amazing things...This is our chance to set the bar and do things our way...so with that said please keep this is in your heart and mind at all times, I have taken some of my favorite lines from the song...

"It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes
And leap...

It's time to try defying gravity
I think I'll try defying gravity
And you can't pull me down

I'm through accepting limits
Cuz someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
BUT TIL I TRY I"LL NEVER KNOW

Together we're unlimited
Together we'll be the greatest team
There's ever been - SILVERLINE!
Dreams the way we planned 'em

There's no fight we cannot win
Just you and I, defying gravity
With you and I defying gravity

THEY'LL NEVER BRING US DOWN"

So...all I have to say is lets BRING IT. I will see you in the morning:)

-----------------------------------------------------
Questions:) by 9:30 10.29.2009
1. What time are you getting excused?
2. How many days until our first comp??? (Just tested you here)

No comments:

Post a Comment