Oh my goodness...we are going to NATIONALS!! Can you believe it? We are going to KILL IT and I am so excited that it will be an amazing ending to our incredible year!! I am asking you this because I know you all...very well!! PLEASE PRACTICE ALL OF YOUR ROUTINES...THINK ABOUT HOW YOU FELT EVEN THE WEEK OF STATE GETTING THROUGH YOUR ROUTINES AND WE HAVEN'T DANCED TOGETHER SINCE FEB. 5....and we haven't done Officers and Hip Hop for awhile AND I sped everything up. So please please practice for all of our sakes:) Make sure that all of your costumes are in order and that you are just READY because once we start practicing we are on and I want you all to enjoy the rest of this year together.
Reflection Time:
I am extremely emotional at this time. I have so many fe
elings and memories that I am kind of stuck in this self
ish space of really not wanting this year to end. I hope that you all have had such an amazing experience and I hope that you know that I will do anything for any of you at any time of your life. This program has been made to establish respect and a
competitive spirit, but we have developed a program that is centered around love, respect, and sisterhood. I can promise you this...you can't find that in a lot of programs!! And it is because of all of YOU!! Drill Team is so much more than dancing...I look back on my experience of Drill Team and I realize every single day some kind of lesson that I learned while being on it. I can't go through a day without thinking about all of you and lately I shed a few tears along with it. This experience is a journey; we have our goods and we have our bads and we have moments like at Region when we all came together. I will never forget hearing you girls say this:
I am so proud of each and every one of you and I love having the opportunity to spend time with you and watch you grow into such beautiful dancers. BUT my most favorite this is being able to spend time with you, watching you struggle, watching you succeed, and most of all watching you turn into the most beautiful girls inside and out. I am so lucky to have this job and have the opportunity that I do to spend with you!! Please continue to be the beacons of light at your school and SHINE on!!! Just know we are amazing and one of a kind!!!Please let me know you got this by telling me that you will practice every dance?:)
xoxo-Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment