REALLY...you do:) haha I wouldn't tell you if it wasn't important right?? We have the same formations that we had for the dance. I am going to have you so spread out we take over that gym floor...xoxo
Also make sure that you are practicing: Hip Hop, Officers, Dance, Military, and Kick!!
**Thursday Practice starts right at 5:30 WEAR YOUR THURSDAY PRACTICE TOP...ALSO DON'T FORGET SOME KIND OF BASKETBALL SHORTS TO WEAR ONCE THE BOYS GET THERE** We will start by running (yea) and then jump quickly into Intro/Camp Dance. The version of the song is the newer upbeat version of More. The dance will have a lot of camp dance and you all getting 1 set of 8 of your own stuff:) We will practice from 5:30-to about 6:45/6:55 TELL YOUR JD BOYS TO BE TO THE GYM READY TO START DANCING AT 7:00 P.M. we are done at 8:00 p.m. They practice again with us on our Saturday Practice. Same rules apply, if you are on time YOU ARE LATE!! I would hate to have to enforce rules before our Year End Show and NATIONALS!!!
**Seniors you are practicing that next Friday Morning 3/11 from 6:00am-7:30am we are starting right at 6:00 we have to get the routine taught, we will record so you can practice!! love you and I forgot to tell you that you are staying for forever:)
LET ME KNOW YOU ALL GOT THIS BY TELLING ME SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE MISSED ABOUT DRILL!!!
xoxo
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment