We are on...we have a lot to get done in the next couple of weeks!! Your year end show is on the 22 and you will need to be to JD pretty much after school. You will be helping set up and then you will go get ready so we can get some pictures taken before people come in!! Please make sure that your costumes are in the BEST CONDITION and you have to be completely organized because sometimes you only have 1 routine to change!! Please make sure you look over the following:
1. Videos are on YOUTUBE please don't look at the Senior Dance unless you are a Senior:) YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE SO ON TUESDAY WE ARE READY TO GO. SOLOS MUST BE DONE AND YOU MUST KNOW THE INTRO ROUTINE!! Also PLEASE go over all of your other routines:)
2. Practice is on Tuesday 6:00 a.m. I am planning on starting with Hip Hop, Military, Dance, Kick, Intro Dance then Officers, and Seniors:) It is going to be an intense practice for a couple days as we build your endurance:)
3. Please get BoyLiners and please go over it with them because on our Saturday Practice we only have 90 min with them:)
I am so excited for the rest of this year...I CAN'T WAIT for Nationals. Please remember that Nationals is for our team and it is all about fun and dancing. We are going to be busy, but that is how we get it all in! I can't tell you happy I am that I get to go and be my fun playing self in Disney and I just fill up with tears knowing that I get to experience Wicked with ALL OF YOU!! And to be a part of the first JD Drill Team to compete at Nationals is SO AMAZING...I am so excited to experience it with you!!
Keep Mandy in your thoughts and prayers: http://dylandshaw.blogspot.com/
LET ME KNOW YOU GOT THIS BY TELLING ME: 1. YOU WILL PRACTICE 2. WHAT ARE EXCITED ABOUT AT NATIONALS??
xoxo-Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment