We need to cover a few things:
Mini Liners-
Make sure that Group Leaders have a stereo for tomorrow:) There will be a CD in the bag for each group and also the Jr. High will have a CD to take with them. You girlies are awesome!!! Please be on your best behavior...and I know that you will be so great!!!
Dressing Room-
I know that is has been rough but I am proud that you have taken the Higher Road. I know at times you thought you were being pushed around, but that was not what happened. In return I have been told how respected you are by the school and that is what we need to be doing. In order to be respected we must give respect and you girls have really done an amazing job at that and we will continue to do so. It has shown in many aspects...So from here on out WE ARE IN THE DRESSING ROOMS and if something happens the coaches will be in communication:)
We have enough things to be worrying about like surviving...SCHOOL AND OUR ROUTINES!! Here we go ladies...don't lose focus and keep the drive to be successful!!!
"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become
the best that you are capable of becoming"
the best that you are capable of becoming"
Agenda for tomorrow:
Stretch. Run Hip Hop. Run Mini Liners. Run Military w/counts & music. Continue cleaning Kick
Meet at 5:30 p.m. ready to work hard:)
QUESTION TIME: DID YOU READ THE BLOG?????
xoxo
Meg
Stretch. Run Hip Hop. Run Mini Liners. Run Military w/counts & music. Continue cleaning Kick
Meet at 5:30 p.m. ready to work hard:)
QUESTION TIME: DID YOU READ THE BLOG?????
xoxo
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment