Wednesday, September 8, 2010

...we have an AWESOME team...

Congrats TEAM...I am very impressed with how well you have stepped up and really worked your tails off...NOW is the start of the challenging and rewarding period (it is always rewarding however)...COMPETITION...the reason we are a sport:) I am very proud of EVERY SINGLE girl on this team and I could not ask for a better team...I think the world of all of you!!! I just want to address some things:

  • If you are an alternate of a routine YOU MUST give a 150% at all times. I expect you to know the dance forward and backwards. If you are an alternate you will spread out at the sides of the floor and you must perform at all times!! Never forget that you are apart of this team and you are VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!! xoxo
  • If you have made a competition routine you are EXPECTED to know the routine forwards and backwards and you MUST give a 150% at all times. If you are having difficulties with technique, movements, etc YOU MUST WORK WITH SOMEBODY and get it down:) xoxo
Dance:
In no particular order

Lauren
Carly C.
Bree
Sarah
Ash
Jeanell
Maria
Jessi H.
Carly M.
Shelbi
Kate
Mick
Tay

Kick
In no particular order

Kelly
Ash
Sarah
Jeanell
Maria
Tati
Jessi H.
Shelbi
Lauren
Carly M.
Kate
Tay
Alex
Carly C.
Jess C.
Mick
Bree

Military
In no particular order

Jeanell
Mick
Bree
Alex
Tati
Maria
Tay
Jessi H.
Ash
Carly M.
Lauren
Sarah
Shelbi
Kate
Carly C.
Jess C.
Kelly


The answer is YES...ALL OF YOUR NAMES ARE ON KICK & MILITARY. WITH THAT COMES GREAT GREAT GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!! HOW COOL WILL IT BE WHEN WE MARCH KICK AND MILITARY WITH OUR ENTIRE TEAM OF 17???? It will be ridiculous, but with that comes a LOT a LOT of hard work and dedication. You must work on your own, you must study our film (videos on you-tube) of YOURSELF!! And you have to remember what it states in the constitution...please read your constitution I am just pulling a few examples from the lists
  1. Members of competition routines will be chosen by these standards:

    A. Knowledge

    B. Sharpness

    C. Kicks and Splits

    D. Headstands

    E. Showmanship

    F. Absences and Tardies

    G. ATTITUDE

    H. Technique

  2. Girls are expected to perform at all times!!
  3. Coaches have full rights to replace a girl in any routine(s) if the coach feels she is not putting forth 100% effort and contributing fully to the team. APPLIES TO TO #1 OF THIS LIST...
  4. You will PERFORM how you PRACTICE.
  5. Each girl must smile and have showmanship during performances and practice or coaches have the right to pull her from the next performance.

I know that we have greatness on this team...now really prove it to everybody!! Work your tails off at every practice...I know that you are tired, sore, etc. etc...but you COMMITTED to this team and above all you COMMITTED to yourself . You are the greatest!!! LET'S DO THIS!!

You know me and my youtube motivation haha...this is a great little quote!! I want you to more focus on these words..."Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1tXhJniSEc&feature=related

And one of my FAVORITE SONGS EVER...haha it looks as if I am on a boxing kick:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgcovIu3k9o&ob=av3e

and the last and final one:) haha you know you love this!!
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".





No comments:

Post a Comment