Wednesday, September 8, 2010

...yea...

MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHECK THE POSTING AFTER THIS ONE AS WELL FOR A SURPRISE Ok here is what is going on for the remainder of the week...
  • Don't worry about bringing your TOMS to practice this week. Remember they stretch but if you CANNOT get them to fit then go to Nordstrom and exchange them for a different size:) You will start bringing them next week:)
  • Tomorrow Practice- We will do meditation. Run everything and I am going on in kick...PLEASE REVIEW WHAT YOU DID TODAY...
  • Friday- Run everything. I will be going over what you learned in Kick. Time for Mini Liners:)
xoxo-Meg

Keep up the hard work and please answer this question...I must have a response by 9:00 p.m. tonight...if it is later you will be doing 2 laps tomorrow!!! HERE IS YOUR QUESTION..

WHO SAID THE LAST QUOTE I GAVE YOU ON THE POST BELOW THIS ONE??

No comments:

Post a Comment