Thursday, November 18, 2010

...1 month...

Did you realize that in 1 month you will be at your first competition???? AHHHH....so EXCITING!!!

Ok we have some things to take care of really quickly

1. Wear WARM clothing to go out onto the field please

2. Wear your Jersey to school:)

3. You rock my world and I have made you a surprise on YOUTUBE so make sure you check it out. It is your good luck for tomorrow. All I will say is I know how much you have improved but HOLY RAT CRAP BATMAN you have REALLY improved and I am so incredibly over joyed with excitement on how far you have come and where you are going...I see bright things in your future!!!

xoxo-let me know what you think after you watch it

See you in the A.M. PLEASE PRACTICE ALL OF MILITARY ESPECIALLY FAST ARMS

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment