I just wanted to let you know once again how AMAZING you were Friday!! I am so PROUD of you...it just makes me very excited for this competition season to begin!! Which it begins in 17 practices!!! WOHOOO...Please make sure that you PRACTICE LOTS AND LOTS!!! Alrighty so here are some things I need you to do ASAP and throughout the week:) xoxo1. Chelsea has not heard from the following:
Kaitlyn Frakes
Lauren Phelps(sent me fav action but didn't say if that was what she wanted printed)
Tatiana Tabish
Mick Mathis
Bree Blackwell
Shelbi Jackson
Carly Mehmen
Kelly Mehmen
I need you to let her know TONIGHT what you would like ordered. If you just want her to choose please let me know ASAP. Please go to the following http://cjcphotography.com/index2.php#/proofing/ the password is: silverline If you purchased a session fee it includes one of your individual images that will be printed as an 8x10 and 5x7(also an 8x10 of the team, but Meghan will be picking that one). So Chels needs to know what individual shot you would like. If you want to order more pictures please also let Chelsea know that. She sent a price list to your parents:) Her e-mail is chelsea.uniformity@gmail.com. Again, you must do this TONIGHT:)
2. Please make sure you are selling your Chili's tickets. This is money that is going towards YOUR Nationals. Let me know if you need more tickets...Those are due to me on November 30 (i know it says the 29 but I am not at that practice). ALSO you have a $350.00 payment due November 30 for Nationals.
3. No practice TOMORROW because you worked so very very hard. Please make sure that you run through all of your routines because we will be running EVERYTHING on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday and Wednesday will be focused on Dance. Pleas be present...like I said only 17 practices until your first competition:) I will be giving you a Practice sign off sheet on Tuesday for Thanksgiving Break. We can do this ladies!!
4. Also say a Prayer for cute Jessi. She will be undergoing surgery tomorrow morning! We love you Jess and know that you will be so safe and most importantly you will feel so much better!!
Alrighty ladies...we are are about to embark the biggest moments of this year. OUR competition season. This is the first time we are now focusing on us and our performances that are just OURS and ours alone. I need you to be present at all practices. Each routine still needs focus on some areas and we will be so successful.
Please respond to me with your commitment, heart, dedication, responsibility, and focus for this competition season by sending me a text saying THIS IS OUR TIME. This response lets me know your read this entire post and YOU are ready to focus and push yourself to make this year OURS:)
xoxo
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment