Some quick team items:
1. I hope you have practiced A LOT!! Please remember your sign off sheet and bring it signed on TUESDAY MORNING
2. Please bring your National Payment to me on TUESDAY
3. Please bring your Chili's fundraiser money on TUESDAY. I hope you have not lost those cards because those are worth money and if they are lost or not accounted for we will be paying for that out of our account...we cant afford that!!
TONS of stuff due on TUESDAY...don't FORGET IT PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Now...WELCOME BACK, I hope you are refreshed and ready to begin!!!!
THIS IS YOUR TIME!! It is time for competition to officially begin. Monday morning will mark the beginning of EVERYTHING we are working for! All of your sweat, blood, and tears is coming down to these moments...ARE YOU READY??? I can't believe that we are finally here...we were just standing in rain about to debut ourselves at the football game and now we are preparing for competition season!!
I know you can do this...you better know you can do this. It is going to be a tuff competition season everyone is working so hard!! Our practices will determine the difference between us and them!!
We HAVE to get dance done this week. So prepare yourself to be running everything and working on dance. Then we will have 2 week of fixing thins (i have small changes in each routine) and getting ourselves comfortable for the Jordan Competition.
Please work your very hardest...it will make it all very much worth it!! Love your guts, can't wait to start this competition journey with all of you!!
Please respond to me with the following answers:
1. What is the difference between us and our opponents?
2. How many Chili's tickets have you sold?
3. Can you believe we are competing in 15 practices??
xoxo-Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment