Monday, January 17, 2011

...i have a dream...


"I have a dream today" -MLK

SilverLine, I too have a dream. I have many of them and a lot of them include you. I have a dream that you will all know your self worth: I want you to know that you are beautiful gifts from God. I have a dream that you realize that you have all of the potential in the world to do good and be a beacon of hope to all people. I have a dream that you will always continue to love others and love yourself in return. I also have a dream that you give your entire self to EVERYTHING that you do in your life...those are some of my dreams for YOU!!

This week is going to be fun, emotional, and one of the hardest working weeks of your Drill Team career!! I know you can reach the goals that you want to reach!! Be smart, be good, and give your hearts! WE CAN DO THIS...WE ARE THE JDCHS SILVERLINE DRILL TEAM FOR HEAVEN'S SAKES:) We are UNSTOPPABLE!!

This week is busy, but it is going to be so incredibly worth it!
  • Practice tomorrow @6:00 a.m. Be prepared to run routines in depth. Our goal for this week is to focus on personal mistakes...lets have NONE:)
  • You have a halftime tomorrow (Tuesday) we will be performing Military. You need to do a low centered, left parted SLICKED bun. Come READY (no eye lashes) 6:45 p.m. We will DOMINATE this halftime!!
  • Wednesday normal practice.
  • Thursday practice at 6:00 we will run routines and then go get ready for Mass at 7:25 a.m. and Region Party 6:30 p.m. that night
  • Friday 6:30 a.m. practice
I am so incredibly excited for this week and I have all of the faith, belief, and honor for EVERY SINGLE one of you!! YOU MUST stay positive, cherish, and love the rest of the moments we have!!

**Let me know you read this by telling me what you will GIVE OF YOURSELF this week and the remainder of our season**

xoxo to the moon and back!!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment