"Tonight WE are the greatest DRILL TEAM in the World"
"This is YOUR time"
"When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that, if you do that, we cannot lose."
"You make sure they remember FOREVER the night they played the Titans"
Coach Brooks said this BEAUTIFULLY!! It is exactly how I feel...I love you all!!!
"The sight of 20 young men from such different backgrounds now standing as ONE, young men willing to sacrifice so much of themselves for the unknown"
xoxo-Meg
WE CAN DO THIS!!
"I said remember this moment in the back of my mind The time we stood with our shaking hands The crowds in stands went wild"
No comments:
Post a Comment