Thursday, January 20, 2011

...long live...

Ok My Ladies...IT IS TIME!!

Region 2011

Heart, Soul, Love, and Honor!!

You are riding the bus to Morgan and will go home with your family. Remember who we are at all times while at Morgan!!:)

Please be to JDCHS at 1:35 p.m. in CLEAN Warm-Ups, Silver Toms, and Region Shirt
  • Come READY. With you hair the most beautiful SLICKED job you have ever done. SAFETY PIN your little rats nest into your hair. FULL MAKE-UP!!!

**Make sure you eat a GOOD, HEALTHY LUNCH and Bring some snacks
you can pop in your mouth**

Double Check your bag 110 times!! Make sure you have EVERYTHING. If you are not in dance, please still bring your costume. Make sure your costumes look professional and ready to go. Bring lots of bobby pins, safety pins, etc.

"I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it,
because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion. "
Mia Hamm

No comments:

Post a Comment