Thursday, January 27, 2011

...nothing to lose & EVERYTHING to GAIN...

Hello Cutest Drill Team!!

So tomorrow is a busy day, but a GREAT day:) I will see you at 6:20 a.m. ready to dance at 6:30 a.m.!!

  • Wear your Region Shirt for Spirit Dress Day.
  • We are performing KICK for the assembly. Make sure you have EVERYTHING!! Slicked Ponytail (left parted). Make sure you have EVERY part of your costume!! You will be excused at 12:50 p.m. And then go and get ready. I am not positive what time I will be there, but the hats will be in the closet. You don't need eye lashes.
  • HALFTIME please be to the school READY at 6:45 p.m. we are doing DANCE!!
let me know you got this by telling me what YOU will gain from working so incredibly hard for State, Nationals, and LIFE!!

xoxo
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment