
I woke up this morning so extremely sore and I didn't even dance so I hope your bodies are feeling alright:) But more than being sore I woke up very very proud and so extremly blessed to be a part of your life and a part of this team!!
You guys were beautiful yesterday...Don't forget what it feels like to go in and accomplish a goal that you want!! Always remember to be gracious, kind, and above all PROUD OF YOURSELF!!
"if we should win, let it be by the code, with our faith and our honor held high"
I am pretty excited to see what the next few weeks holds for your guys, but I want you to remember that other teams are going to be working very hard as well. This is a HARD and TOUGH region and it is going to be very close!! I have every bit of faith in you...I BELIEVE in us:)
Keep up the FIGHT ladies and don't back down...ever. And that goes for everything that you want out of this life. I hope yesterday was an ah-ha moment for you in which you could actually feel the power of productive practice and team work, because believe me if you didn't have either of those yesterday wouldn't have gone the way it did!!
SILVERLINE YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE...and I am pretty sure that you felt like a lightening bolt yesterday:
"Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night"
Remember you need to rest today and tomorrow!! NO PRACTICE Monday, but I will see you bright and early Tuesday!! 4 practices until Murray and 8 practices until Region! YOU CAN DO THIS YOU CAN DO THIS!!
Let me know you read this xoxo
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment